UI3 Stream profile setting

General discussion about Blue Iris
Serodgers

UI3 Stream profile setting

Post by Serodgers »

Using UI3 here on an Ipad. Is there a way to always make itstart with a certain streaming profile. I change it to JPEG HD but it seems to switch to a higher one like 1080P VBR and chokes and lags. Can you permanently set UI3 per client to aways default to a certain profile?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
TimG

Re: UI3 Stream profile setting

Post by TimG »

All android here, but phones, tablets and Firesticks all start on whichever stream I previously selected.
Do you have an iphone ? Is it the same on that ? Or maybe this could be an IOS browser issue.
Forum Moderator.
Problem ? Ask and we will try to assist, but please check the Help file.
Serodgers

Post by Serodgers »

Thanks Tim. Just looking for how to start the U/I3 session set to a certain stream profile.i need it to default and always be JPEG HD and not change if BI is restarted or U/I3 is restarted. Can it be specified i the url that starts UI3 or somewhere else?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
TimG

Post by TimG »

Oops yes, I meant the stream profile, not the stream. Not a problem here on multiple devices. It always stays on the same stream profile on every device in UI3 for Android (Silk browser), and Windows (Chrome browser).

Any other IOS user seeing this ? If not maybe Bp2008 can be reached as he is the UI3 author.
Forum Moderator.
Problem ? Ask and we will try to assist, but please check the Help file.
Serodgers

Post by Serodgers »

I found where I can edit them and just removed all but the one I want to use. Seems to work but will see if BI or UI3 is updated if this reverts back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk