Web Server not showing filter options for Archive

townd1@comcast.net

Web Server not showing filter options for Archive

Post by townd1@comcast.net »

I've been running Blue Iris for years now, and suddenly there is a change in the way my phone accesses the archive. I'm running BI 5.5.6.11 x64, and have been for over a year (not sure how much longer it's been. When I use my iPhone to access the web server (using {ip address}:{port}/mobile.htm) it shows the live view of my cameras as it always has. Then I click Goto Archive on the top left corner of the screen. I then see the first clip of each of the 4 cameras. Above the clips are little dropdowns that allow me to filter by time, camera, and one other field. But when I click any of those dropdowns, the popup doesn't give any options, and the only "option" shown is "No Options" . I used to be able to select my camera so I could filter through just that one camera. I don't know what has changed. I know my Blue Iris support has expired, so I know that I don't have a new version. No OS updates on the iPhone. It does the same thing on my wife's phone. So does anyone have any thoughts on what might have changed to alter the behavior of these dropdowns?

Thanks for your time.

Kind regards,

Dave Town
TimG

Re: Web Server not showing filter options for Archive

Post by TimG »

Hi Dave,

I just tried {ip address}:{port}/mobile.htm on my pc and it works, but it looks so retro it must be from BI4 :shock:

Are you aware that UI3 has been a thing with BI5 for ages now ? Try {ip address}:{port}/login.htm?page=%2Fui3.htm and log in with a BI5 user name (Click to "Log in automatically" next time). That gives you the full BI5 experience 8-)

Or do you really need to use mobile.htm ?
Forum Moderator.
Problem ? Ask and we will try to assist, but please check the Help file.
townd1@comcast.net

Post by townd1@comcast.net »

Hi Tim...

Who's better than you? I tried what you've suggested. My wife is thrilled and that makes me happy. I don't really keep up with the goings on with the software, new versions, tweaks and tricks. I'm from the subset of users that will set up the software, get it working the way I want it, and then leave it alone until something breaks. Your fix did the trick, and I'm forever in your debt. Thank you again. I appreciate your response.

Kind regards,

Dave Town
TimG

Post by TimG »

Brilliant, thank you for letting us know :D
Forum Moderator.
Problem ? Ask and we will try to assist, but please check the Help file.