No Longer triggering Alerts.

General discussion about Blue Iris
coryjac0b

No Longer triggering Alerts.

Post by coryjac0b »

Blue Iris has just recently started not collecting/recording alerts. If I restart the machine the it will collect one alert then no more. I have tried rolling back Blue Iris and Code Project. AI and still have the issue. I have also tried deleting the DB and having it re-build. I have also done a complete removal and re-install of Code Project AI.

The logs in CPAI still show it scanning and detecting but nothing is showing up in Blue Iris. Everything was working fine until about 3-4 days ago. Nothing has changed on the system, no updates etc.

I'm out of ideas, short of un-installing Blue Iris and re-setting up.

Any help?
TimG

Re: No Longer triggering Alerts.

Post by TimG »

Can you disable CPAI on a camera and test if motion detection/ Alerts/ recording works normally ?
Forum Moderator.
Problem ? Ask and we will try to assist, but please check the Help file.
coryjac0b

Post by coryjac0b »

With CPAI disabled and motion enabled I am getting Alerts correctly.
departurrf

Post by departurrf »

It sounds like you're really dedicated to resolving this issue with Blue Iris and Code Project AI. Your detailed troubleshooting steps, such as rolling back updates, rebuilding the database, and reinstalling the software, demonstrate your thorough approach and determination. It's great to see someone so committed to maintaining the functionality of their system. Hopefully, with your proactive attitude and the support from the community, you'll find a solution soon. Keep up the great work!