MQTT stop working after a few hours

xxxNexusxxx

Re: MQTT stop working after a few hours

Post by xxxNexusxxx »

[/img][/img][/img]I use the BI MQTT intensively to send confirmed Alerts to my home-automation and than to me telegram account .. so I get all the BI Alerts on my phone 24x7

Every Alerts is generating the below MQTT output ( I know there are redundant info and needs cleanup :lol: )
mqtt.JPG
mqtt.JPG (70.12 KiB) Viewed 322 times
xxxNexusxxx

Post by xxxNexusxxx »

I think the root-cause is not the failing MQTT messages ... but that the AI is failing to restart after an update (seperate thread was created here)

The last few weeks I monitored more closely and I realized that the CodeProject AI was unable to restart after an update was applied.

Anybody else seen this?
TimG

Post by TimG »

I noted that there are issues after updates to CPAI, and I found it necessary to reboot each time to sort it out.

On a different subject, I had seen intermittant MQTT, and also some Pushover actions were missing. I looked at my actions list and noted I had ten on my drive camera with seven of them disabled. I deleted all of the disabled ones and the others started working normally. Since I reasoned that could mean there could be a limit on the number of actions - i.e the number of things that BI5 can do at the same time - I asked Ken. He thinks it is a coincidence.
My question to you guys is - how many actions do you have ? Do you have disabled actions ? Do things improve if you delete the disabled actions ?
Forum Moderator.
Problem ? Ask and we will try to assist, but please check the Help file.