Black screen on double click

boyrok

Black screen on double click

Post by boyrok »

When I double click on the application in Windows 10 the screen appears black, I don't know what I touched but it no longer works, it used to work. It works in the web browser. The installation is recent with the latest version.
I touched something because the layout had gone black and I had to restart the server to see all the cameras again but after that it stopped working when I double clicked the camera image did not appear.

EDIT: Problem found, codeproject ai breaks the correct functioning of the program, I have uninstalled the application and now the program works correctly. When codeproject AI is activated the program does not respond or starts doing strange things like the layout.

edit 2: deepstack ai working no problems
Last edited by boyrok on Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:37 am, edited 3 times in total.
boyrok

Re: Black screen on double click

Post by boyrok »

edit: it doesn't let me edit the layout, it has to be something related. The green background does not appear when I press the edit button
edit 2: after trying to edit the layout and closing the option, double clicking worked but after exiting full screen the entire layout is now black and I don't see any camera but if I double click somewhere on the screen I can see the camera full screen.

edit 3: layout broken
boyrok

Post by boyrok »

Problem found, codeproject ai breaks the correct functioning of the program, I have uninstalled the application and now the program works correctly. When codeproject AI is activated the program does not respond or starts doing strange things like the layout.
TimG

Post by TimG »

But WHY ? CPAI has been working fine here with BI5 for a long time.
Forum Moderator.
Problem ? Ask and we will try to assist, but please check the Help file.
BruceH

Post by BruceH »

I have two installs using CPAI and there are no issues with the screens as described by boyrok
boyrok

Post by boyrok »

TimG wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 8:00 pm But WHY ? CPAI has been working fine here with BI5 for a long time.
No idea, my system specs are:

I7-12700K
Windows 10 pro
Samsung SSD

all software have last update.

CPAI lag BI5 and deepstack no