AI Alert Push Notification Very Slow

whuyckjr

AI Alert Push Notification Very Slow

Post by whuyckjr »

I am running BI 5.9.0.7 and AI Code Project 2.6.2

I set the Alert on my drive way to push a airhorn to my iphone. It works but it is very slow to send the notification.

Is there a way to speed up the lag time so the notification happens quicker?

Thanks for any help given.

Walter
TimG

Re: AI Alert Push Notification Very Slow

Post by TimG »

How slow ? And is it consistent ?

Have you set BI5 to check ALL CPAI images, or stop on the first id ? For example with mine set to 10 post trigger images at 250ms each and a Unicorn in "To cancel" there would be a 2.5 second delay there, and any extra that Push adds.
Forum Moderator.
Problem ? Ask and we will try to assist, but please check the Help file.
whuyckjr

Post by whuyckjr »

TimG wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 5:26 pm How slow ? And is it consistent ?

Have you set BI5 to check ALL CPAI images, or stop on the first id ? For example with mine set to 10 post trigger images at 250ms each and a Unicorn in "To cancel" there would be a 2.5 second delay there, and any extra that Push adds.
Would you be able to post a screen shot of your setup? I am not sure what settings you are referencing in your comments and a screen shot will show me where to look, maybe the AI setup screen and what settings you use.

I have it set to push the airhorn to my phone on a car,truck,buss. I have a zone setup, but it seems that with ai on it does not use the zones. When a car comes down the driveway, my daughter can park her car, get out, get my grandson out, and walk into the house before the push notification occurs. The sound sounds on the BI5 PC and the Push to the Iphone at about the same time. so it takes a couple of minutes for the notification to occur.

Just a moment ago the Ai thought a shadow was a car in my driveway. it said that the confidence was 60%. So advice on this would be helpful.

Thanks for your response

Walter
whuyckjr

Post by whuyckjr »

TimG wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 5:26 pm How slow ? And is it consistent ?

Okay I found the setting screen you are referencing. What is the Unicorn to cancel?