camsonly + click for fullscreen?

AnthroX

camsonly + click for fullscreen?

Post by AnthroX »

I had Blue Iris 4 for many years and used a custom html package (UI2) that had an allcams.htm which was perfect as it only displayed the cameras (without and sidebar clutter), and you could click on any camera image to get a full screen view of the camera.

I've been using Blue Iris 5 for a few months now and REALLY miss that feature as it's not included with the camsonly.htm

Does anybody know if there is a version of camsonly.htm with that ability?

I've tried all the UI settings in the default -- I just wish it had a Side Bar Position: NONE option. :D
Sure you can click to go full screen, but it actually distorts the camera images, doesn't fill up the entire screen, etc. etc.
Speaking of which, is there a string to add to the url to make it go full screen automatically? I use it on a tv and having to move the cursor with the tv remote sucks...

Thanks!
TimG

Re: camsonly + click for fullscreen?

Post by TimG »

I knew I had read something like this before, and found it was your earlier thread. I thought you had fixed it there :o

I would suggest contacting BP2008 as he created the UI3 being used with BI5. I think he has user accounts here and on the dark side forum, but he is also on Github.
Forum Moderator.
Problem ? Ask and we will try to assist, but please check the Help file.
AnthroX

Re: camsonly + click for fullscreen?

Post by AnthroX »

Well I have everything except for the ability to click on a camera and have it enlarge. The UI3's fullscreen mode is troublesome as it is, well, fullscreen. I like the browser to be windowed so we can do other things on that display easily.

Basically one of our monitors is cloned and shared via multiplicity. I have browser bookmarks for office cameras or home cameras and occasionally we'll pull up the office cameras if there is unexpected movement (email alert, etc). Fullscreen mode creates additional steps, versus just clicking home and a link.

All that being said, of course we can sadly adapt to the new reality in which there just isn't such a thing.

QUESTIONS:
  • Is there a string you can append to the ui3.htm to make it go fullscreen automatically? IE: ui3.htm?mode=fullscreen
  • Is there a feature request option somewhere? I'd love to ask for a "Side Bar Position: NONE" option which should be pretty easy to do, Or a url string for auto fullscreen mode if that doesn't exist.
Thanks!