Clips are not showing up

ltek

Clips are not showing up

Post by ltek »

had this problem for a while and maybe I'm missing something or hosed a setting...

I can watch the UI and see recording being triggered on all my cams, frequently throughout the day. But most clips dont show up, but I do see some of them.

I dont use Profiles or Schedules. I have all cams record on any motion detected, 24x7

Settings screenshots attached

thx for the help!
Attachments
BI5_RecordSettings_format.jpg
BI5_RecordSettings_format.jpg (55.46 KiB) Viewed 5128 times
BI5_RecordSettings.jpg
BI5_RecordSettings.jpg (86.16 KiB) Viewed 5128 times
TimG

Re: Clips are not showing up

Post by TimG »

Hi, I've had similar things happen when setting up new cameras with BI5 and being able to view them, but not able to record them. In my experience, it was that the video was not something that BI can deal with. Have a look in the camera settings (Not BI5 settings) if you have a H264/5 feed with "Smart" or "+" meaning it is not standard. Set them back to standard and let us know if it helps.
Forum Moderator.
Problem ? Ask and we will try to assist, but please check the Help file.
ltek

Post by ltek »

TimG wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 5:24 pm Hi, I've had similar things happen when setting up new cameras with BI5 and being able to view them, but not able to record them. In my experience, it was that the video was not something that BI can deal with. Have a look in the camera settings (Not BI5 settings) if you have a H264/5 feed with "Smart" or "+" meaning it is not standard. Set them back to standard and let us know if it helps.
They always show recording, but I think I found a pattern when they dont how clips... I dont see any clips after 5pm but they start again early morning.

We have 10 cams, 8 are the same make/model with the same exact settings - they are Panasonic, not many options.
ltek

Post by ltek »

Here's a screenshot showing it has a gap between 9am & 4pm, then stopped again at 5pm. So confused!
Attachments
BI_clips_2020-11-05_sm.jpg
BI_clips_2020-11-05_sm.jpg (81.71 KiB) Viewed 4738 times
Thixotropic

Post by Thixotropic »

Stopping and starting right on the hour like that makes me think this is something schedule-related.

ltek wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:57 am Here's a screenshot showing it has a gap between 9am & 4pm, then stopped again at 5pm. So confused!
Blue Iris 5.x x64 | Windows 10 Pro x64 | 16GB RAM | i7-7700 3.6 GHz | 1TB HDD | 2TB RAID NAS | 9 Cameras | Almost Dual NIC | 2KVA UPS