AOI (Area Of Interest) Alerts No Longer Playback Full View

tomspeps

AOI (Area Of Interest) Alerts No Longer Playback Full View

Post by tomspeps »

Hello,

I hope I can explain this properly, but this deals with the playback of AOI (Area Of Interest) Alert Clips.

Between version 5.8.4.5 and 5.8.5.8 something changed in the way that these clips are played back or possibly captured in the first place (when double clicking on the alert clip).

In version 5.8.4.5 clicking of the AOI alert clip would playback the captured video using the camera's "full view" of the scene.

In version 5.8.5.8 clicking of the AOI alert clip now plays back only the "AOI (Area Of Interest)" view or "zoomed in portion" and not the entire camera "full view" of the scene.

I have made no changes to any of the camera settings before or after upgrading the version. I can confirm that whatever changed, did occur between the 2 versions mentioned and is still functioning this way as of version

Does anyone know what changed and/or if it is possible to revert back to the "full view" functionality somehow without having to revert back to the previous version.

Thanks in advance!
Bill
TimG

Re: AOI (Area Of Interest) Alerts No Longer Playback Full View

Post by TimG »

That's weird, I use AOI for alpr, and I'm sure it only ever played that area. Check with Support and let us know what they say.
Forum Moderator.
Problem ? Ask and we will try to assist, but please check the Help file.