Extended Suppot Question

General discussion about Blue Iris
TimG

Re: Extended Suppot Question

Post by TimG »

tardigrade wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 1:42 pm Just an observation but when my service plan lapsed, my ID/PW for this Q&A forum was no longer active. Once i re-subscribed everything started working again.
That shouldn't happen, but are you aware that the entire forum crashed and was lost in July 2023, and the only working back up was from a year before that ? Thousands of posts and hundreds of forum members were lost. If that ties up with your initial forum user registration then that will be it :cry:
Forum Moderator.
Problem ? Ask and we will try to assist, but please check the Help file.
tardigrade

Post by tardigrade »

OK, that is about the same time period. I got busy with work and other stuff (also waiting for cooler weather to to go into attic) and when I restarted the project over the holidays recently realized nothing worked. I was not aware of the crash. Thanks
bnaylor3

Post by bnaylor3 »

Thank you everyone for the replies. I haven't ever used support and I like the current version as it is, so I'm happy to save a few dollars, everything is going up and every little bit helps.

Yes it will. Many people use Blue Iris like that for years. If you ever want a new version for a newly added function, then you would purchase a Support plan at that time and get another 12 months of updates.