Supported Doorbell Cameras

cliver

Re: Supported Doorbell Cameras

Post by cliver »

TimG wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:47 am Is the Lorex 2K QHD Wi-Fi Video Doorbell Outdoor Security Camera the same device ?
I'm not sure that it is exactly the same with all the same features/specs. Unless anyone knows better?

Has anyone found a source for the AD410 in the UK yet?
I'm thinking it's the one for me ;)
MikeBwca

Post by MikeBwca »

2 or 3 large circles on a lot of these cameras. Some people would not know which one is the doorbell button. I've had this happen a few times. They just knocked and stood there.
TimG

Post by TimG »

I had heard with some of these that people kept pressing the camera circle rather than the doorbell button, so it does appear to be a bit of a design flaw.
Forum Moderator.
Problem ? Ask and we will try to assist, but please check the Help file.
Thixotropic

Post by Thixotropic »

People do that with my RCA doorbell camera. It'll detect them and alert me, but half the time they're pressing on the IR sensor.

TimG wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 4:55 pm I had heard with some of these that people kept pressing the camera circle rather than the doorbell button, so it does appear to be a bit of a design flaw.
Blue Iris 5.x x64 | Windows 10 Pro x64 | 16GB RAM | i7-7700 3.6 GHz | 1TB HDD | 2TB RAID NAS | 9 Cameras | Almost Dual NIC | 2KVA UPS