Amiccom ONVIF

SteveD

Amiccom ONVIF

Post by SteveD »

Hi,

I've been using BI for my Foscams with no problems. I'm writing and asking for some help as a last resort as I've tried everything I can think of.

I just bought a cam on Amazon, Amiccom, it's an ONVIF and I can view it in it's own app on my phone fine. It's got a great picture and seems to work good and I'd like to buy more of them.

I've tried the "Find/Inspect" and it loads it up with the correct ports of 2600 and 80. And the correct IP address, I put in the UN and PW and the rtsp is correct as far as I know, (/stream0) as confirmed in Onvif Device Manager.

But all I can ever get in BI is "NO SIGNAL"

Can anyone help me out with this ?

Thanks
SteveD

Re: Amiccom ONVIF

Post by SteveD »

I don't know why this posted twice. As it was my first post and had to be approved by an admin or moderator.

Anyway, looks like it's not getting through my Comcast router (TG1682G). When I run netstat it shows the camera IP and Syn_Sent. ??
TimG

Post by TimG »

Hi,

If it is a new camera to BI5, then support may be able to assist getting it working. You will need to send a support request email, together with the info from the BI5 settings "Email Support" button.
Forum Moderator.
Problem ? Ask and we will try to assist, but please check the Help file.
fsado1

Post by fsado1 »

Hi, just wondering if you every got this camera to work?
SteveD

Post by SteveD »

fsado1 wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:04 pm Hi, just wondering if you every got this camera to work?

Hi, no I didn't and I didn't want to bother BI people on it.
The Amiccom people responded quickly tried to help but they have no idea how to make it work or how popular and great BI is and wouldn't try to get BI and figure it out.

I have no need for very expensive cameras right now so I got several SV3C HD cams and they work with BI and so far I've had zero issues with them. And a great, sharp picture day and night in all lighting conditions. They are weatherproof and have been through some very heavy Florida storms and high heat days in direct sunlight.

HTH

Thanks for trying to help me TimG, I appreciate it.