Forum in a Quantum flux...

MikeBwca

Forum in a Quantum flux...

Post by MikeBwca »

Not much activity in this forum recently.

If it gets any less active, it will go into a Quantum flux and go back in time... Marty! Marty! You gotta do something about your kids!
Matts1984

Re: Forum in a Quantum flux...

Post by Matts1984 »

I'm giving her all she's got, Captain!

But yeah, interesting on the Webinars that occasionally the forum is mentioned when people ask incredibly specific and detailed questions that pertain to their environment (and have no place in a webinar for the masses). It's been said that the people "over here" are experienced experts and know a lot about hardware and settings. It would be nice if there was more activity... sometimes this feels like the lamest cool kid club in school :roll:
Blue Iris 5.8.9.x | Server 2022 VM | Xeon E5-2660 v3 @ 2.60GHz - 16 Cores | 24GB RAM | 8TB RAID | Sophos UTM WAF | Mostly various SV3C Cameras
TimG

Post by TimG »

Yes, I attended the webinar last Friday, although for me it was a sociable 16:00 start in the UK. None of the questions appeared to be from forum posters. Interesting stuff from Sam, but didn't Ken sound like Batman (Adam West version). Hmm...
Forum Moderator.
Problem ? Ask and we will try to assist, but please check the Help file.
MikeBwca

Post by MikeBwca »

Interesting...

Now that you mention it... We've never seen Ken and Batman together at the same time.....