Dealing with BI alerts on mobile

tlex

Dealing with BI alerts on mobile

Post by tlex »

Right now I use BI in addition with VorlonCD AI-Bidetection that is a wonderful tool by the way... (https://github.com/VorlonCD/bi-aidetection)

The thing is, when a motion is detected that creates an alert, it's been processed by AI-Tool. If AI-Tool confirms it's not a false positive, it will return to BI that it is a "confirmed alert" and if not, AI-Tool with cancel the trigger by sending back to BI a "flagalert=0".

That works fine, but what happen is that BI will still send a notification for unconfirmed alerts from time to time if AI-Tool is not fast enough to process the images i guess.

So my question is: Is there anyway to make BI send notifications to mobile apps only for Confirmed Alerts ?
Matts1984

Re: Dealing with BI alerts on mobile

Post by Matts1984 »

I'm not aware of a setting directly for something like that. It sounds like a Ken / Support development question or request. I know they have in their roadmap some easier (if not built-in) integrations with these growing AI tools. Certainly can understand the use case for it. It makes complete sense that it could have a timer that will still send an unconfirmed alert... useful if your AI-Tool is ever offline, but seems like a reasonable request to have some tweakability.
Blue Iris 5.8.9.x | Server 2022 VM | Xeon E5-2660 v3 @ 2.60GHz - 16 Cores | 24GB RAM | 8TB RAID | Sophos UTM WAF | Mostly various SV3C Cameras