cannot delete camera

bhom

cannot delete camera

Post by bhom »

I'm hoping that someone has a solution to this, i paid for support but haven't heard back from them.:roll: I am having issues deleting a rouge camera that was an accidental duplicate of another that was hidden at the time. I went to go delete it from the gui and upon restart of the gui and UI3 it still exists. I was able to find it in the registry and deleted it's folder, but it's still showing up. Looking back at the registry it looks like the camera was recreated by BI. Any ideas? Thanks
BTRKY

Re: cannot delete camera

Post by BTRKY »

I'm having the same issue. Replaced a 360 degree camera that had multiple streams. Cannot delete one of those cameras. it will delete, but comes back every time I open the UI.
BTRKY

Post by BTRKY »

I tried to reply once, but seems it dissappeard. Apologies for duplicate if it shows up.

I'm having the same issue. I replaced a camera and cannot delete the old one. It will "delete" in the UI, but when I reopen, it is there again.
TimG

Post by TimG »

Hi Guys,

Which version of BI are you using ?
Forum Moderator.
Problem ? Ask and we will try to assist, but please check the Help file.
djmt99

Post by djmt99 »

I too have the same issue. It seems that BI crashes while doing this, too. Version 4.8.6.3.

This happened to me before, and I think I found a way to finally do it, but I've tried everything and can't remember what I did.

Did anyone find a fix for this?