Cacagoo 1536P on BI3

WPPully

Cacagoo 1536P on BI3

Post by WPPully »

Could someone point me to setup info for the Cacagoo 1536P on BI3. Thanks..
Thixotropic

Re: Cacagoo 1536P on BI3

Post by Thixotropic »

It seems like it has ONVIF capability, so that would be one place to start. Find the IP and do a Find/Inspect on that IP.

I also found this in the Amazon Q&A:

"First, you need to connect the security camera to the computer, search the camera with the professional search tool (SearchTool), and then double-click the IP address of the searched web camera to enter the IE interface.
Secondly, enter the IE login interface, the default login account, and password is:admin;note: the first time a computer logs in, you need to load the control-InterneDownload OCX plug-in.
Finally, log in to the camera background, click on the parameter settings, click on audio and video, and then modify the resolution, select 1080; then click on the compression format to modify the compression format (H.265 to H.264). After completing the above steps, click save, the front-end camera will be modified, power outage restart can be (note-after the power outage and then power up again, rather than restore the factory settings)."

WPPully wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:42 pm Could someone point me to setup info for the Cacagoo 1536P on BI3. Thanks..
Blue Iris 5.x x64 | Windows 10 Pro x64 | 16GB RAM | i7-7700 3.6 GHz | 1TB HDD | 2TB RAID NAS | 9 Cameras | Almost Dual NIC | 2KVA UPS
WPPully

Re: Cacagoo 1536P on BI3

Post by WPPully »

Thank You Thixotripic for the help.

I am able to access the camera remotely with Internet Explorer, log on and change any of the settings.
I installed the OCX but can't see video using Internet Explorer.

I made the changes to use H.264 and changed the resolution to 1080.
Still haven't been able to access using BI-3.

I can access the video remotely using the app they provided called AI View.

Thanks for any additional insights you may have.

WPPully