ios app plays video at 15fps

surgefix

Re: ios app plays video at 15fps

Post by surgefix »

YrbkMgr wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 1:41 am

So I guess I'm wondering... is there a problem?

Please know that I mean no disrespect - it just occurs to me that I'm not sure what the problem is.
Problems description : when recording video from iOS app video properties show 15 fps .
Same results for all cameras .

I don’t think the question is whether human eye can notice or not notice
, if video is 20 , 25 fps it’s should be same on the phone .

If you’ll read with more attention you would see that I did describe the problem .

I don’t mean to undermine your knowledge ,i my self been using BI for over 8 years and I keep learning new stuff every day.

It is ok not knowing the answer to something it’s ok , I will get to the bottom of it and update you and this post.
HeneryH

Post by HeneryH »

What does record from iphone really do?

Does it export a clip from the BI server with start and end marks? Or does it somehow screen-grab-record the current steam to the phone?

You can try, as an experiment, to export a clip from BI and see what that export looks like. At least then you can confirm what BI is recording.

--- argh, how long do you have to be around here before the system lets you post two posts back to back???? Here I wait and refresh........ ---
surgefix

Post by surgefix »

HeneryH wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 8:11 pm What does record from iphone really do?

Does it export a clip from the BI server with start and end marks? Or does it somehow screen-grab-record the current steam to the phone?

You can try, as an experiment, to export a clip from BI and see what that export looks like. At least then you can confirm what BI is recording.

--- argh, how long do you have to be around here before the system lets you post two posts back to back???? Here I wait and refresh........ ---
It more like you said , somehow screen-grab-record the current stream to the phone
You press to start and press again to stop it then saved to you photos on your mobile device

Exporting from BI works just fine everything is correct.

It’s also works perfectly when exporting with ui3 from browser on my phone fps is correct.

so far I’ve tried many different settings nothing seems to affect it

By the way my human eye can see differences very profoundly when I play it on my phone at 15fps, it’s day and night difference
When looking at cars going by at 15fps vs 20 or 25 .
YrbkMgr

Post by YrbkMgr »

surgefix wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 3:55 pm Problems description : when recording video from iOS app video properties show 15 fps .

If you’ll read with more attention you would see that I did describe the problem .

I don’t mean to undermine your knowledge ,i my self been using BI for over 8 years and I keep learning new stuff every day.

It is ok not knowing the answer to something it’s ok , I will get to the bottom of it and update you and this post.
I get it - that's why I asked the questions... to check my understanding. I challenge my assumptions. I shared a perspective to kind of justify why I didn't get it. Maybe it came across wrong... Sometimes, I put my head in the game to noodle out what I would do, or why don't I have that issue. Is there another way to get there from here? Meant no disrespect and had no judgement - just so you know.
surgefix

Post by surgefix »

YrbkMgr wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 6:57 am
surgefix wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 3:55 pm Problems description : when recording video from iOS app video properties show 15 fps .

I get it - that's why I asked the questions... to check my understanding. I challenge my assumptions. I shared a perspective to kind of justify why I didn't get it. Maybe it came across wrong... Sometimes, I put my head in the game to noodle out what I would do, or why don't I have that issue. Is there another way to get there from here? Meant no disrespect and had no judgement - just so you know.
It’s all good 👍, still trying to figure it out, also contacted BI support I will update once I get a response. Well I did get a response but it’s seems like they didn’t even read the email 😀 so waiting on another one .

If any one on this forum using iOS app / or android and would like to share what fps they get when downloading video using phone app that would be great.
Aliyaaii

Post by Aliyaaii »

HeneryH wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 8:11 pm What does record from iphone really do?

Hi guys
The "Record from iPhone" feature might be confusing, as it doesn't screen-grab-record the current stream to the phone. Instead, it likely exports a clip from the BI server, marking the start and end points.free fire name