Add built-in computer camera to BI

drjap338

Add built-in computer camera to BI

Post by drjap338 »

I am trying to add a built-in HP All-in-one camera to BI, but have not been successful. The computer runs Windows 10, and is on the network and functions properly. The BI server also runs Windows 10. I am suspicious that Windows 10 may be somehow blocking access to the camera, but I can't find where I would correct this. I have also tried innumerable combinations of settings on the "video" page of camera setup, to no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
terk

Re: Add built-in computer camera to BI

Post by terk »

Is that a web camera or what's the model number?
drjap338

Re: Add built-in computer camera to BI

Post by drjap338 »

It's a webcam. Yawcam is installed on that computer, and works fine ( it's set up to stream and use http). Ports 8081 and 8888 have been port forwarded to that computer. Windows firewall has incoming ports for yawcam open. I can access a picture using my browser from other computers. Using "find/inspect" in BI does nothing (both leaving the field blank and filling out the address of the computer in question). Trying to manually set it up using "Generic/onvif" and every combination of streaming does nothing either. Any help would be greatly appreciated.