Can no Longer Connect to Camera. Strange.

nsgoldberg

Can no Longer Connect to Camera. Strange.

Post by nsgoldberg »

I have 4 different brands of cameras, all worked fine. Upgraded our internet, they gave us a garbage router, so I switched the old router back.

Lost my camera connections so had to update the IPs in Blue Iris. It's a Verizon router connected into a 24 port switch.

I am certain I have the correct IP address, but I can't for the life of me get it to connect in blueiris. The camera brand is Palermo, it's used in our baby room. Bought by our in-laws 3 years ago.
https://www.amazon.com/Monitor-Connecte ... 481&sr=8-1

It has ethernet and wifi on the camera. I've tried connecting on both. Neither work. If I use the camera's app, I can connect either way without issue.

The camera was working fine before changing the router (and then changing it back). When I inspect, it fails with HTTP 12029.

I'm at a loss as to the cause. Nothing was changed except the IP to match the new assignment. Any help appreciated, thanks!
Settings.JPG
Settings.JPG (126.85 KiB) Viewed 5673 times
Inspection.JPG
Inspection.JPG (68.7 KiB) Viewed 5673 times
MikeBwca

Re: Can no Longer Connect to Camera. Strange.

Post by MikeBwca »

Can you login to the camera directly?
Has the camera password changed?

Search for a pgm to scan your network for devices to verify the IP address & port number. You can also get this info from your router list of attached devices.
terk

Re: Can no Longer Connect to Camera. Strange.

Post by terk »

Can you set a static IP in the cameras web page? If not have you set a DHCP reservation for it on your router using the MAC address and IP? In the app that works does it tell you the current IP of the camera, if not in your routers DHCP table you should be able to identify the camera either by the MAC address if it's printed on the camera or available in the app that works with it, or many routers will interrogate devices and give you a little info about it like the brand name. I'd guess the IP is the issue at this point just because of the changes to your router.