zone configuration

db3520

zone configuration

Post by db3520 »

Hey guys.....hope everyone is getting it done.

Question: How do you set up a zone to only send a alert only if something entered the zone and was there for so many seconds ex: 5,10, 15, or 30 secs .....such as a vehicle that pulls up and stays in zone for that set time.

I dont want alerts for every passing vehicle

How do you set this up
thanks in advance
Pogo

Re: zone configuration

Post by Pogo »

This can be manipulated via the 'Make' time in the Motion Sensor settings. It can be combined with the 'Pre-trigger' record time in the Recording settings to further tune the desired result. The 'Break' time can be used to determine how long a trigger is valid before another trigger is generated so it can all be tied together as a single 'event' before additional triggers begin effecting the overall result..., more or less. I'm sure there are other methods. This approach is fairly rudimentary but should work.

Make Time.jpg
Make Time.jpg (97.43 KiB) Viewed 447 times

Pre-Trigger Record.jpg
Pre-Trigger Record.jpg (111.99 KiB) Viewed 447 times

Break Time.jpg
Break Time.jpg (99.73 KiB) Viewed 447 times
db3520

Post by db3520 »

thanks......can I do this for zone A but on zone B C and D also set to different set times?

So each zone on 1 camera can have different delay settings?
Pogo

Post by Pogo »

Unless there has a been a dramatic shift in the developer's thinking on the subject, and/or I've missed it in one of the 'latest stable releases', no.., (if I'm following you correctly). The alternative solution is multiple or cloned cameras to achieve what one would think should be as simple as integrating a third party AI Beta add-on. :roll:

This thread goes into it a bit. https://blueirissoftware.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2453