Camera Blur

lawrenceculby

Camera Blur

Post by lawrenceculby »

Good Day all,
I have a BoaVision PTZ camera. It is connected over Ethernet cable not WiFi, and works well except... When I do the find/inspect button, it comes back with foscam instead of BoaVision. I am getting blurring every 30 seconds or so in BL but not in the web or camera app. If I manually select the BoaVision camera, this blurring doesn't happen and I loose the Preset PTZ positions in BI. I don't have this issue with anymore of the (8) cameras around the house and this is the only BoaVision cameras yet.
Thank you in advance.
Lawrence
TimG

Re: Camera Blur

Post by TimG »

You can ask support if they know your camera, but if not you could experiment a bit. If you carefully look at both sets of settings and experiment with combining them to try and find the middle ground, it may work.
Forum Moderator.
Problem ? Ask and we will try to assist, but please check the Help file.
IAmATeaf

Post by IAmATeaf »

The find/inspect is so that BI can try to make a best guess but there’s nothing stopping you selecting a model or config that works better.
YrbkMgr

Post by YrbkMgr »

I have P2P disabled in all of my cameras so BI can't find them automatically - so I enter the IP address, un/pw, then Find/Inspect. It populates the dialog with ONVIF compliant information from the camera. I never worry about whether or not it recognized the Mfr/Model.
BI Camera Config_sm.jpg
BI Camera Config_sm.jpg (165.11 KiB) Viewed 1991 times
  • "Whenever I take something apart to fix it and put it back together again, I end up with like six really important looking pieces left over" -Tim Allen
  • If you know what your after, you'll recognize it when you see it.