recently purchased wired I.P. cameras from Amazon that easily configure and set up in the $30 to $50 range?

cmp828

recently purchased wired I.P. cameras from Amazon that easily configure and set up in the $30 to $50 range?

Post by cmp828 »

Hello,

I want to buy a few more cameras, sadly the model I have bought the last few times from Amazon are currently not available.
I was buying

UltraHD 5MP Outdoor POE IP Camera, 2592x1944, 130ft NightVision, IP67 Weatherproof, Heavy Duty Metel Housing, 3.6mm Lens 90° Angle, Onvif, Hikvision, Dahua, Blue Iris, iSpy (Bullet, White)
by FULUVA

Since the vendor supplied the exact step by step instructions to add and set them up. I can't seem to find any other models of cameras by Fuluva on Amazon. They can be 1 or 2 MP cameras, the 5MP is not a requirement.
Anyone buy any wired IP cameras from Amazon in the last month or so that are still available on Amazon to buy? Did Blueiris just automatically find and configure it automatically or if step by step instructions are available in one of these forum posts that I can follow, I would like to know the brand and models so as to go out and buy them.

Sincerely,
Chad
Matts1984

Re: recently purchased wired I.P. cameras from Amazon that easily configure and set up in the $30 to $50 range?

Post by Matts1984 »

I've liked my SV3C cameras I've bought off Amazon. Depending on the model they can be in or just above your price range. There is of course some configuration you can do in the camera itself (image quality, timecodes, etc - like all cameras) but BI scanned and properly detected them just fine.

The hardest time I had with them was finding their firmware updates page online, there is a typo in the name but it's here -> https://sv3c.com/fireware/
Blue Iris 5.8.9.x | Server 2022 VM | Xeon E5-2660 v3 @ 2.60GHz - 16 Cores | 24GB RAM | 8TB RAID | Sophos UTM WAF | Mostly various SV3C Cameras
Thixotropic

Re: recently purchased wired I.P. cameras from Amazon that easily configure and set up in the $30 to $50 range?

Post by Thixotropic »

Matts1984 wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:03 pm I've liked my SV3C cameras I've bought off Amazon. Depending on the model they can be in or just above your price range.
I have a couple of SV3C cams and they're pretty solid- very good picture, all metal casing, good web interface and options.

I'd also suggest Reolink and Amcrest. They aren't the greatest, top-of-the-line cameras but they're in your price range and they work well with BI.
Blue Iris 5.x x64 | Windows 10 Pro x64 | 16GB RAM | i7-7700 3.6 GHz | 1TB HDD | 2TB RAID NAS | 9 Cameras | Almost Dual NIC | 2KVA UPS