Haven't seen this before

SyberTiger

Re: Haven't seen this before

Post by SyberTiger »

hotbrass wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:34 am New to BI5, but I have never seen this in the log before today. Thousands of them. One every 5 min for every camera. What does it mean???

"Events: subscription 00002efd"
It sure would be nice if there was a list of the codes published for the various cams. I've seen that event before but it must be top secret because the cam manufacturers don't seem to have provided a decode.
SyberTiger

Post by SyberTiger »

hotbrass wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:34 am New to BI5, but I have never seen this in the log before today. Thousands of them. One every 5 min for every camera. What does it mean???

It sure would be nice if there was a list of the codes published for the various cams. I've seen that event before but it must be top secret because the cam manufacturers don't seem to have provided a decode.
SyberTiger

Post by SyberTiger »

hotbrass

Post by hotbrass »

It is a BI error, not a cam error.