Clips over a day old not showing in BI5

CBers

Clips over a day old not showing in BI5

Post by CBers »

Had a quick use of the SEARCH function on these forums, but it doesn't seem to like "CLIPS" or "RECORDINGS" :roll:

Anyway, I have 8000+ video clips from my 6 cameras connected to BI5, but the UI is only showing them from the current day.

It always used to work on BI4 and when I migrated to BI5, but now doesn't.

The same applies to the BI5 mobile app, only the current day's videos are listed.

I have my videos set up to store 1 day's worth in NEW, then they get moved to STORED and retained for 28 days

Both folders are stored in a 10Tb pool and there is almost 1Tb of free space left.

I have run DATABASE maintenance and DATABASE repair/regenerate, but still the same.

I may have to raise this with BISoftware direct, but thought I'd ask here if anyone had any ideas please.

Thanks in advance.
MikeBwca

Re: Clips over a day old not showing in BI5

Post by MikeBwca »

Were you able to get this resolved thru BI support?

If not, this may be due to the Clip List Calendar being set to 'Today', or, any specific date.
Is the cal icon highlighted? Click the Calendar icon, then click the 'Clear/Cancel' button. All days should list.
CBers

Re: Clips over a day old not showing in BI5

Post by CBers »

@MikeBwca

No, nothing back from BI Support, which I think is pretty poor.

I re-created the database and deleted all old clips and have started again and I did as you suggested.

Currently have 3 days showing in BI, so hopefully it'll build up over the next week or so.

Thanks for your reply.