Cameras triggering but not alerting

Preston2291

Cameras triggering but not alerting

Post by Preston2291 »

Recently within the past week or so I have had issues with 3-4 out of my 6 cameras triggering on motion but not creating an alert. If I view the clip I can see where it switched to the high res stream for the motion duration and then goes back to sub. I have also had issues with push notifications being sent for the wrong zones. I have push notifications set to only push to me when motion is detected on zone b in my yard when I’m away from home and not zone a one the road. When I’m home I don’t have push notifications enabled.
Everything worked perfectly for the past 2 months and now my cameras are not altering correctly and push notifications are broken.. anyone able to help me out? I have rolled back updates in case that was the issue. I have deleted and restored cameras and the issues still persist. Help help mayday 🙃
IAmATeaf

Re: Cameras triggering but not alerting

Post by IAmATeaf »

Number one rule of the BI club - disable auto-updates
Number two rule - don’t update unless there is a feature you have either asked for or want of make use of
Number three - once you find a version that just works for you, don’t be tempted unless you can fully restore the system as you just don’t know what else the update did apart from updating the app files.

Anyway, sorry for rambling, don’t think I can help but what version were you on and what are you on now?