Blue Iris App on iOS and multiple servers

EdDuran

Blue Iris App on iOS and multiple servers

Post by EdDuran »

I have 4 Blue Iris Servers and access the 4 entries from the iOS app on my phone. It works great, until one of those server entries are replaced with a duplicate pointing to another server .. this is, I have this list of servers:

[17thStreet]
[4Lakes]
[Chatham]
[4LakesGate]

At some random point (days or weeks) 4Lakes disappears and is replaced with a copy of [17thStreet]:

[17thStreet]
[17thStreet]
[Chatham]
[4LakesGate]

Such that both [17thStreet] entries when edited contain the same information. It wasn't like that "yesterday". I can edit the 2nd instance and set it back to 4Lakes and it'll work again .. but some time later (days or weeks) it changes back to a copy of 17thStreet.

Equally confusing, when this duplicate entry appears and I'll get a Motion Alert Notification about 4Lakes, when tapping on it (on my iPhone) it opens [17thStreet] cameras.

Anyone experience such things? Thoughts?

BlueIris 5.7.9.6
iOS app 2.03.07

Thanks /keith
IAmATeaf

Re: Blue Iris App on iOS and multiple servers

Post by IAmATeaf »

I think you should log a support ticket, not that we don’t want to help but I think there’ll be limited people here doing what you are doing.
EdDuran

Post by EdDuran »

IAmATeaf wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 8:28 pm I think you should log a support ticket, not that we don’t want to help but I think there’ll be limited people here doing what you are doing.
Thanks - I've emailed support /keith
EdDuran

Post by EdDuran »

And BTW, after fixing the server settings in the iOS App, the next day a different server got replaced :oops:
EdDuran

Post by EdDuran »

I heard back from support ...
August 22, 2023

Keith,

This is a known but that happens when opening alerts. We are working with the app developer to get it resolved.

Thanks,

Antonio