BI5 Poof! Cameras Gone!

klayanderson

BI5 Poof! Cameras Gone!

Post by klayanderson »

After upgrading, as the v4 cameras disappeared with the upgrade, (with a full version) and activation I entered all 22 of the customers cameras in admin mode. I set up schedules, alert, email addresses, you name it – – we set it up again. After closing the program and re-launching it for user mode, all the cameras were gone. So, I entered all that information again in admin mode. Close the program opened it in user mode and--poof--all cameras are gone again. I have paid three times for upgraded support and I have only recently had a reply (after 72 hours)--a cut and paste answer about did I use the full version?.

I am grasping at straws in the dark and I am really quite upset with the lack of timely support. Yes, I did try to go back to v4 after deleting all of v5 and v4 would not launch because of an error message. V4 has run well at the same facility on the same PC for quite sometime. I'm kinda out of patience and the return truck rolls have wiped out any profitability on this job. I am beginning to think this is BI service. Service like on the ranch.
Yours truly,

Mr. Klay Anderson, D.A.,Q.B.E.
Klay Anderson A/V/L, Inc.
pelermon

Re: BI5 Poof! Cameras Gone!

Post by pelermon »

Just work with one, to begin with.
Frustrating NO DOUBT.
I don't know why its so hard to get SUPPORT with their product.
jelli23898

Re: BI5 Poof! Cameras Gone!

Post by jelli23898 »

I'm holding off the BI5 upgrade for the moment until the main bugs are ironed out. Did you or BI support fix this problem?