Can I upgrade from BI-3 to BI-5 by purchasing a support plan?

pelermon

Post by pelermon »

I have BI-3 & BI-4.
I would like to upgrade my 3 to 4 or 5,
because of an outdated camera list.
MikeBwca

Re: Can I upgrade from BI-3 to BI-5 by purchasing a support plan?

Post by MikeBwca »

I doubt it. Each major release requires an upgrade fee, or, is included with extended support.
Make your plee to Ken by sending a query to support. Perhaps they'll cut you a break.

V3 to V5! I think your missing out on a lot more than an updated camera list.
pelermon

Post by pelermon »

MikeBwca wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:15 am I doubt it. Each major release requires an upgrade fee, or, is included with extended support.
Make your plee to Ken by sending a query to support. Perhaps they'll cut you a break.

V3 to V5! I think your missing out on a lot more than an updated camera list.
Yes I mainly use BI-4, But I have a BI-3 account on a laptop, I would like to use it mobility.
I plan on purchasing a support plan for my BI-4 which allows me to upgrade to BI-5.
breakNegg

Post by breakNegg »

Please excuse my dumbness but I use 2 Blueiris 4 versions and wish to upgrade. If I purchase the Extended support,will that give me an upgrade key?? I just wish to be sure thats all. Cheers in advance,
_Jennifer

Post by _Jennifer »

When you add the support and maintenance plan to your Version 4 license, this then makes your Version 4 license Version 5 compatible indefinitely.
You would add the support and maintenance key behind the Upgrade/Renew button on the Options/About page of Version 4.

If you have already uninstalled Version 4 before installing Version 5, and before registering your support and maintenance plan to your license:

- Register Version 5 with your Version 4 license key
- Click "Yes" on the prompt regarding adding a support and maintenance plan
- Enter your support and maintenance plan into the field to complete the V5 registration.