No Signal

jpauljohnson

No Signal

Post by jpauljohnson »

I have 40 ReoLink cameras, RLC-410 and RLC-520 systems running through a large parking area. The cameras all come up and display using the ReoLink Windows client, and I can ping them all. I'm using BI (5.3.6.7) on 2 fast, dedicated servers. Currently 1 server has 24 cameras and is giving me 13 No Signal problems. The other server has 7 camera and is showing 6 No Signal problems.

I've set Direct-to-Disk, disabled OverLays, disabled Record Dual Streams, 1 hour video limits, set static IPs. I've rebooted and reset all the switches, several times. My CPU is running around 50-75% on the 24 camera server. I use a 1TB SSD and a 12 TB HDD. The cameras are connected through 3 IPCAM POE switches distributed in the garage.

I have to find out why I'm getting the No Signal problem. When I use the ReoLink Windows Client I see all the cameras (but it's not recording them). BI doesn't show half of them. So frustrating.

Does anyone has any suggestions?
nandobarreto

Re: No Signal

Post by nandobarreto »

Many people with the same problem, seems to be a bug on BI, they dont reply on the support (even i'm paying for support). I think i'll request the return of my money and try a different software