V5.8.2 Console: has died

ciscojunkie

V5.8.2 Console: has died

Post by ciscojunkie »

I updated from 5.7.12 to 5.8.2 and the console app crashes after the service starts. After the first console crash, the application will run but the alerts list shows loading but never shows anything - same on the web app.

I tried finding either 5.7.12 or 5.7.13 update files so that I can roll back to that, but no luck.

I had updated from 5.7.11 to 5.7.12 last week, following the notes to do the update manually and had no issues with that.
tweexter

Re: V5.8.2 Console: has died

Post by tweexter »

I had this same issue this morning. I was able to get the console to 'stay alive' long enough to check for updates again and it showed the same update as available. It seems like the first attempt at the update didn't install all the way. After the second time installing 5.8.2, the console seems to be okay.
tweexter

Re: V5.8.2 Console: has died

Post by tweexter »

I had this same issue this morning. I was able to get the console to 'stay alive' long enough to check for updates again and it showed the same update as available. It seems like the first attempt at the update didn't install all the way. After the second time installing 5.8.2, the console seems to be okay.
Last edited by tweexter on Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.