BlueIris iOS App - Camera Blank Video (but audio works) but works everywhere else

JarFullOMoney

BlueIris iOS App - Camera Blank Video (but audio works) but works everywhere else

Post by JarFullOMoney »

Need some help. I have gone as far as rebuilding my system from scratch (uninstall, delete, reinstall, etc).

I am running the BlueIris 5 with the following equipment:

TP-Link 8 Port POE Switch

5 x Hikvision 4MP DS-2CD2042WD-I IR

1 x Amcrest IP5M-T1179EW-28MM (installed yesterday - picked it up on sale on Amazon for $50 and needed 2.8mm wide angle for our pool)

Installed the new Amcrest camera yesterday and all was working for a few hours and then my video feed quit working in the iOS app. Nothing in my configuration was changed and I used my phone and app to help position the camera, so it was working just fine.

Camera works just fine on the BlueIris software interface, on the web interface and I can hear the audio just fine on the iOS app, but video is just black. Every other camera works just fine. Now, one thing that is very strange. I was able to view the camera about midnight last night on iOS app so I figured it fixed itself. Then, this morning, back to black on the iOS app....still works everywhere else.

I rebuilt from scratch installing just this camera and enabling access for iOS app. Same thing occurred. I haven't changed anything on the

Has anyone ran into this before? I am pulling my hair out with this one. I emailed support, but I know Ken is busy and is limited in his responses. Just need help as soon as possible.