Help with Geofencing Setup in V5

jbahlman

Help with Geofencing Setup in V5

Post by jbahlman »

I am hoping someone can help me figure out my issues gettting geofencing setup. Sometime around the 1st of the year i upgraded to Blueiris 5, and i have had some issues with the program crashing, so i really didn't try and get the geocaching to work at that time. I had geofencing working in V4 but it didn't work when i upgraded. I tried to follow the steps i found online, but i never got it working correctly.

Let me explain my setup and hopefully i am missing something that is easy to fix.

I currently have 4 cameras and what i am trying to do is 2 record all the time and the other 2 only record when i am away from home. I have 2 profiles that i am using, "In House" and "Out of House"

My phone is setup for geofencing and it shows the location as Inside under Mobile devices.
When it enters Geofence, i have it set to "set profile" to "Run" the "In House" Profile.

When it exits Geofence, i have it set to "set profile" to "Run" the Out of House" Profile.

I am confused what i should do for Schedule, since 90% of the time i want it set to In House. I have tried enabling the schedule and filling it in with in House, but it will never switch to out of house. So currently i have enable schedule unchecked. Once i did that, it switches to Active as the profile.

I reset the geofencing stuff in the APP (i am using android) and when i set it, i get the notification that i am inside, but the profile stays on 1 Active.

I have read the help file and i believe i have followed the steps to set it up correctly.

Any help is appreciated.