Can't access web server

pjred

Can't access web server

Post by pjred »

Hi

The web server has been working OK for ages. I have had a rule forwarded in router since using and had no issue.

The only thing changed is a few windows updates and Blueiris updates lately.

If I restart windows, the BI service starts up and runs and you can access it locally through console, but can't through web server now. If I restart the BI service then it's OK then.

Issue only after PC restart.

Using BI 5 latest version on win10 64 up to date.

Anyone else?

Paul
Thixotropic

Re: Can't access web server

Post by Thixotropic »

The webserver is still working for me (but I see other issues galore with the last few releases).

Is it possible that the IP on your BI box has changed, or maybe that PF rule got changed or reset?

When running as a service, BI would sometime come up on some oddball IP like 168.200.x.x or something like that. Using the Webserver wizard again usually straightened it out.
Blue Iris 5.x x64 | Windows 10 Pro x64 | 16GB RAM | i7-7700 3.6 GHz | 1TB HDD | 2TB RAID NAS | 9 Cameras | Almost Dual NIC | 2KVA UPS
pjred

Post by pjred »

It started happening after pc reboot.

Restarting BI service fixes without any changes.

I set BI service to delay start in Windows services and it works after pc reboot now.
pjred

Post by pjred »

Set blue iris service to delayed startup in Windows services and fixed problem.
HeneryH

Post by HeneryH »

Thixotropic wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:24 pm The webserver is still working for me (but I see other issues galore with the last few releases).
Still humming along just fine in BI4 :-)