files corrupt error after new install

wlf311

files corrupt error after new install

Post by wlf311 »

I have 2 copies of BI one on my server to capture motion and transfer the files to my NAS and one on my laptop to view the files on my NAS. I recently got a new laptop, I deregistered my copy from the old laptop and installed new BI on new laptop. I cannot view my bvr files on my new laptop. I get files corrupt error. I can still view the files on my old laptop under the 15 day demo mode. Why can't i view my files on the new pc? Both version of software are the latest updates?
wlf311

Re: files corrupt error after new install

Post by wlf311 »

I forgot to mention that if I copy the files from the NAS to my local drive I can view them just fine. Getting frustrated and of course the email to support link always crashes so I can't get to support except this forum.
Thixotropic

Re: files corrupt error after new install

Post by Thixotropic »

That's a weird one for sure. I think you can contact BI support directly at: support@blueirissoftware.com

I'd do an export of the config and send that to them when you contact them.

wlf311 wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:11 pm I forgot to mention that if I copy the files from the NAS to my local drive I can view them just fine. Getting frustrated and of course the email to support link always crashes so I can't get to support except this forum.
Blue Iris 5.x x64 | Windows 10 Pro x64 | 16GB RAM | i7-7700 3.6 GHz | 1TB HDD | 2TB RAID NAS | 9 Cameras | Almost Dual NIC | 2KVA UPS