Blueiris BVR Ext.

Louis

Blueiris BVR Ext.

Post by Louis »

How do you convert .BVR to Avi
MikeBwca

Re: Blueiris BVR Ext.

Post by MikeBwca »

Last edited by MikeBwca on Thu Apr 04, 2024 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
HeneryH

Post by HeneryH »

and you can set start and end markers on the timeline for your export.

I wish there was a way to cross clips when exporting but I don't think there is.
TimG

Post by TimG »

I've just had a bit of an issue with this. The Police asked me if my cameras actually worked, and then asked me to check a specific time and date. Sure enough I have the footage of what they were after in a 4GB BVR file. I gave it to them as a the full 4GB BVR file, as well as 60MB AVI of the exact time, but it was made clear that they would prefer a stand alone player for the BVR file. All I could suggest was that they installed the demo version of BI5 to play it. Not perfect :shock:
Forum Moderator.
Problem ? Ask and we will try to assist, but please check the Help file.
HeneryH

Post by HeneryH »

If you told them "Here is a AVI or some other readable format of the clip of interest, take it or leave it" I am sure they would be fine.

I totally don't buy the argument that they need the original file version for forensic authentic blah blah blah.

Then again, I am not a lawyer but an engineer. I know how easy it is to fake digital files and thinking that the BVR is any more authentic than a export clip is just fooling yourself.