Audio UI3 / BI5

Dewcal

Audio UI3 / BI5

Post by Dewcal »

Using the latest release of BI5 run as a service, I have four cameras dedicated to wildlife stations around the garden. Each of the audio streams on these cameras is enable and record direct to disk. I have these four cameras in a single group.

When viewing this group in UI3, I only seem to be able to find a "global" audio on / off control. This is okay insofar as I can turn off the sound if I need the system speaker for music, phone calls etc.

However, it does present a problem in trying to determine which camera I am "listening" to. Is there any way that, using UI3, I can select a single camera to "listen" to? I do not want to have to connect remotely to BI5 and switch audio on / off in camera properties.

Hopefully someone can tell me what I have overlooked and there is a "simple" solution!
TIA for any help.
BI v 5.3.x.0 x64 as a service on Windows 10 Pro 1909 - i7-8700 @ 3.20GHz with 32Gb RAM
Mix of 8 IP POE cameras
MikeBwca

Re: Audio UI3 / BI5

Post by MikeBwca »

The only way I know of is to view a single camera and turn camera's audio on. If you return to all cameras, you will get all audio from the cameras.
Dewcal

Re: Audio UI3 / BI5

Post by Dewcal »

Thanks Mike, you have confirmed what I had thought I had found out!
BI v 5.3.x.0 x64 as a service on Windows 10 Pro 1909 - i7-8700 @ 3.20GHz with 32Gb RAM
Mix of 8 IP POE cameras