Cameras not saving recordings/clips properly

General discussion about Blue Iris
IAmATeaf

Re: Cameras not saving recordings/clips properly

Post by IAmATeaf »

YrbkMgr wrote:
Since the Database is completely recreated, data that is ONLY stored in the DB may be lost, such as memos, alert images and other flags that exist only in the database.
I wonder if this also removes the marker for protected clips?
YrbkMgr

Post by YrbkMgr »

Looks like Database compact/repair, repair/regen, and delete/regen may have helped.
  • "Whenever I take something apart to fix it and put it back together again, I end up with like six really important looking pieces left over" -Tim Allen
  • If you know what your after, you'll recognize it when you see it.
YrbkMgr

Post by YrbkMgr »

IAmATeaf wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 7:31 pm I wonder if this also removes the marker for protected clips?
I don't often protect clips, and I can't figure a way to filter the clips list by "protected" to see. When I went through the process, I ended up with Flagged icon gone, motion zone reporting crapped the bed, and percent confidence gone, but confirmed icon and object recognized icons were restored. Here's a screenshot, note the motion zone I was referring to:
Clips List after Delete/Regenerate
Clips List after Delete/Regenerate
2021-12-13_143836.JPG (88.54 KiB) Viewed 1520 times
  • "Whenever I take something apart to fix it and put it back together again, I end up with like six really important looking pieces left over" -Tim Allen
  • If you know what your after, you'll recognize it when you see it.