Combine Cut Video Clips Help Please

Nobber

Combine Cut Video Clips Help Please

Post by Nobber »

Hello
I am running 5.2.9.20 x64
For some reason which I cant figure out I seem to be getting loads of small clips being recorded, my settings are attached

I have tried ticking combined cut to 3 hours but most clips are 10 secs 14 secs and I'm getting hundreds of them

Ideally I want all the small trigger clips combining in to say 15 or 30 min clips is this possible or am I misunderstanding how this works

I'm sure it worked like this on previous versions

Any help would be appreciated
thanks
Attachments
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (64.51 KiB) Viewed 4832 times
terk

Re: Combine Cut Video Clips Help Please

Post by terk »

If you set the video to be continuously recorded then you could set the combine or cut time to 15 or 30 minutes to get that long of clips continuously but when you have it set to when triggered it is just recording when motion is detected and a small buffer on each side (the pre-trigger video buffer in front and the break time from the trigger tab on the back).

The cut or combine would still come into play if you had a break time of something like 300 seconds (5 minutes) and it kept getting re-triggered 4 times and you had a cut or combine of 15 minutes, you should end up with a 15 minute clip and a 5 minute clip and maybe some extra seconds or minutes depending on your pre-trigger setting.
Nobber

Post by Nobber »

ok thank you, not sure what has changed because I'm sure it worked differently before
Nobber

Post by Nobber »

So is it possible to have say 5 triggered events over lets say 1 hour that all combine into one clip, I only want to record when triggered
Nobber

Re: Combine Cut Video Clips Help Please - Fixed ;-)

Post by Nobber »

Ok I just changed the combine or cut video to

0 hours 0 minutes and 0.5GB and now it combines all the triggers in one file, I guess till it reaches 0.5GB in size