Alerts play unrelated clips

Elefant_Man

Re: Alerts play unrelated clips

Post by Elefant_Man »

Also it is easier for me to see the alerts that will be an issue when using the UI3 web viewer. If I hover over the clips, they show a quick alert view but immediately starts to show the unrelated clip without actually playing it. If i play it in UI3 or Blue Iris, it plays the unrelated clip even though the CTRL trick actually shows AI detecting something.
IAmATeaf

Post by IAmATeaf »

From the other site people have reported similar, going back to the .1 release seems to fix the issue?
louyo

Post by louyo »

>>No need to open the folder Louyo :?

True, but handy when doing older alerts. Also, old habits are difficult to break.:)
Elefant_Man

Post by Elefant_Man »

Are the last posts relate to the issue I reported? On what other site? Which .1 version of? Blue Iris or Codeprojecty AI?
IAmATeaf

Post by IAmATeaf »

Elefant_Man wrote:Are the last posts relate to the issue I reported? On what other site? Which .1 version of? Blue Iris or Codeprojecty AI?
The .1 update of this latest release.
TimG

Post by TimG »

On what other site?
That would be the ipcamtalk forum. A wealth of information and many highly technical members, but known to be abusive. I believe some people wrote to Ken (The Blue Iris Boss) complaining to him about it, so he posted this:
15 Dec Blue Iris and third parties
Posted at 14:01h in News by Ken 0 Comments
47Likes
After recent and continued negative feedback, we need to emphasize that this website is the one and only official Blue Iris website. We are not affiliated with any other site which may offer to resell or support Blue Iris. To be quite specific, IPCamTalk is a fully third-party website which many customers have found abusive–it is recommended that you instead visit the official Blue Iris forum.
Forum Moderator.
Problem ? Ask and we will try to assist, but please check the Help file.
Elefant_Man

Post by Elefant_Man »

Good to know. So the issue I am having should be temporarily resolved if I downgrade to the .1?
CrazyFin

Post by CrazyFin »

I had the same issue, i.e. when double-clicking on an alert the alert clip started the playback many seconds AFTER the alert had happened.

I can confirm that downgrading back to 5.8.8.12 solved the issue and alert playback now starts on the trigger time (or the pre-trigger recording time if set).
Elefant_Man

Post by Elefant_Man »

My alert clips actually play a clip from several hours prior though. Not even related to the alert preview I am viewing.
Elefant_Man

Post by Elefant_Man »

Upgraded to Blue Iris .5 version and issue persists.