BI + Reolink 410 and 511 Cameras

General discussion about Blue Iris
zdriver

BI + Reolink 410 and 511 Cameras

Post by zdriver »

I constantly get "No Signal" from all 6 of my Reolink cameras. I never know when it will happen or which one. Strange enough, the Reolink software never fails to recognize them, only BI, so is a BI issue. In any case, if you have a solution, please post.

I have 2 Empire Tech cameras (8-32mm) that are flawless for use w/BI, but NOT the Reolink cameras.

Any suggestions for Reolink replacements? I have RLC410 5MP and a RLC511, all POE, but am not opposed to tourette cams.

Note: I have recently updated the firmware in Reolink cameras and it made zero difference. BI notes that there is "no signal". This is true as the frames per second drop to around 1.5/s while in failure mode. I'm starting to wonder if the cameras require some type of constant polling to keep them sending data or what the deal is. My watchdog is set to reboot, but makes no difference. The only thing that works usually is a complete reboot of my PC and it doesn't matter whether its my laptops or main pcs.
Pogo

Re: BI + Reolink 410 and 511 Cameras

Post by Pogo »

zdriver wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 2:25 am ...if you have a solution, please post.
Try the Reolink forums or r/Blue Iris.
TitusHara

Re: BI + Reolink 410 and 511 Cameras

Post by TitusHara »

zdriver wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 2:25 am I constantly get "No Signal" from all 6 of my Reolink cameras. I never know when it will happen or which one. Strange enough, the Reolink software never fails to recognize them, only BI, so is a BI issue. In any case, if you have a solution, please post.

I have 2 Empire Tech cameras (8-32mm) that are flawless for use w/BI, but NOT the Reolink cameras.geometry dash 23

Any suggestions for Reolink replacements? I have RLC410 5MP and a RLC511, all POE, but am not opposed to tourette cams.

Note: I have recently updated the firmware in Reolink cameras and it made zero difference. BI notes that there is "no signal". This is true as the frames per second drop to around 1.5/s while in failure mode. I'm starting to wonder if the cameras require some type of constant polling to keep them sending data or what the deal is. My watchdog is set to reboot, but makes no difference. The only thing that works usually is a complete reboot of my PC and it doesn't matter whether its my laptops or main pcs.
Double-check camera settings. Ensure all camera settings in Blue Iris, such as IP address, port number, username, and password, are correct and match the Reolink app settings. Verify the RTSP URL is accurate and matches the format your Reolink model requires.