Exporting issues

Spookwoman

Exporting issues

Post by Spookwoman »

Have wiped and just reinstalled everything on a windows 10 pc. Hardware all the same. I have different camera's and having issues with exporting\converting. Tapo 110 exports fine with no need to re-encode, I don't have sound enabled.
3V3C - Have to re-encode to get audio. As mp4 no re-encode causes it to stutter badly.
IEGeek 264mainprofilehigh I had to re-encode as avi to get sound yesterday. Today its acting up can't re-encode to avi giving errors. Re-encode to MP4 is now working with sound. If i don't re-encode it gives a codec error on Media Player x64 and no picture on vlc.
I have k-lite codec pack installed and each camera is set to record straight to disk with blueIris DVR
Playback is also displaying time overlay even though not enabled and it's not even the overlay that I have configured for the one camera that is using it. If I dont enable overlay it won't come up on convert / export.
On the exporting / converting issue. If I set it to re-encode while recording it will work but my cpu usage goes up by at least 20%.