Deepstack face wildcards not working

red_iris

Deepstack face wildcards not working

Post by red_iris »

I have a few faces added: face1, face2, etc.

If I add face1, face, etc. to the 'to confirm' box it will work and confirm them on the alert.

If I add face* it won't confirm anything.

Anyway to fix this? I verified the names are correct in the Deepstack DB.
YrbkMgr

Re: Deepstack face wildcards not working

Post by YrbkMgr »

That's odd... what version of Deepstack & BI?
  • "Whenever I take something apart to fix it and put it back together again, I end up with like six really important looking pieces left over" -Tim Allen
  • If you know what your after, you'll recognize it when you see it.
red_iris

Post by red_iris »

Blue Iris: 5.5.5.5

Deepstack: 2022.01.1

I could try updating Blue Iris, but I'm working on some other stability issues and didn't want to throw that into the mix. I've seen other claims the wildcard doesn't work when looking around. I just set it to check for each name1, name2, etc for now and it works.
YrbkMgr

Post by YrbkMgr »

The only thing I can contribute is that I have it on good authority that 5.5.6.4 is extremely stable. Reverting isn't a problem if it goes south, but I've also read where it cleared up DS issues for others. But I get the hesitation... just letting you know.
  • "Whenever I take something apart to fix it and put it back together again, I end up with like six really important looking pieces left over" -Tim Allen
  • If you know what your after, you'll recognize it when you see it.
red_iris

Post by red_iris »

So I did a few things, but I also updated and the issue is gone and wildcards now work for faces.

Thanks!
Thixotropic

Post by Thixotropic »

red_iris wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 11:38 pmSo I did a few things, but I also updated and the issue is gone and wildcards now work for faces.
Could you explain what you did so others facing the same issue could try the same fix?
Blue Iris 5.x x64 | Windows 10 Pro x64 | 16GB RAM | i7-7700 3.6 GHz | 1TB HDD | 2TB RAID NAS | 9 Cameras | Almost Dual NIC | 2KVA UPS