WHat does "Occupied" mean when using DS

rjp1267

WHat does "Occupied" mean when using DS

Post by rjp1267 »

I am using DS and trying to troubleshoot an issue and keep seeing the following in the log (DeepStack: Alert cancelled [occupied]). Does anyone know what this means? Not sure if this is related to my sms issue, only one camera is showing this message in the log.
YrbkMgr

Re: WHat does "Occupied" mean when using DS

Post by YrbkMgr »

It means that you have "Detect/ignore static objects" enabled in AI. "Occupied State" means that it detected stationary objects.
AI Occupied State 1.jpg
AI Occupied State 1.jpg (97.2 KiB) Viewed 1372 times
  • "Whenever I take something apart to fix it and put it back together again, I end up with like six really important looking pieces left over" -Tim Allen
  • If you know what your after, you'll recognize it when you see it.
YrbkMgr

Post by YrbkMgr »

Per your suggestion I have half my cameras with the setting checked and the others unchecked and I am not receiving alerts from either.
When did I suggest that? I don't recall ever having that conversation with you. You asked a question to understand what something means. I answered your question. You have not asked for help with a problem... I don't even know for sure that you do have one - how would I?
  • "Whenever I take something apart to fix it and put it back together again, I end up with like six really important looking pieces left over" -Tim Allen
  • If you know what your after, you'll recognize it when you see it.
pqRec

Post by pqRec »

@GatrSalr - what brand and model cameras do you have?

Just in case you haven't found this bit of info, DeepStack needs "iFrame" images from the camera to analyze. If your cameras aren't sending iFrame images often enough, that might cause the symptoms you describe.

Can you set the iFrame interval to 1 second or exactly match the frame rate/FPS of your cameras and try again? Are you recording direct to disk or re-encoding the video?