SMS messages stopped all of a sudden

rjp1267

SMS messages stopped all of a sudden

Post by rjp1267 »

I was receiving text messages for alerts when all of a sudden they stopped. I tested the alert for each camera and I receive the test text but the system no longer sends text messages when an event is triggered. I have checked the log and the cameras see and log the alert data but no still text. This is the case for all of my cameras. I have not made any changes to the alert function or anything that would be associated with this function. I have seen the SMS alert thread and since I confirmed that the cameras are being triggered it is of no further use in this situation. I am still waiting on support to respond to my query so figured I would post to the community while I wait for their input.
rjp1267

Re: SMS messages stopped all of a sudden

Post by rjp1267 »

Update..

I have ensured each camera trigger, record and alert settings are identical. I made sure each camera trigger motion sensitivity and AI settings were also identical. I enabled logging so I can see what is happening and the result is that out of 6 cameras 3 now seem to have started sending text alerts, but hold the champagne, I have some testing to do before I can confirm they are operating as expected. Need to wait a day or two to ensure enough alerts are captured and then see what the log has to say and go from there.