Viewing Alert Footage - Android Mobile

Danielwhite8425

Viewing Alert Footage - Android Mobile

Post by Danielwhite8425 »

Hello,

I just realized that since upgrading to V5 (currently on build 5.0.2.4) I'm not able to view my Alert recordings on my mobile device. I just shows a black box where the video would be and a and the time at the top (as if it was playing). It is also not updating the number of alerts per camera on the landing screen. Everything appears to be working properly on my machine with no errors, and I can view live footage from my mobile device. Any Suggestions?
eclass82

Re: Viewing Alert Footage - Android Mobile

Post by eclass82 »

Did you get support on this? I'm having simile issues after I upgraded my phone to Android 10 pixel 2.
TimG

Post by TimG »

All working normally here. Did you get a responses from support ?
Forum Moderator.
Problem ? Ask and we will try to assist, but please check the Help file.
spammenotinoz

Post by spammenotinoz »

Could have multiple causes, but the three most common I have experienced are;
a) Using STUNNEL without a valid public certificate (from lets encrypt or a proper provider, self-signed one won't work)
b) Using H.265 or another format (eg: smart codec) not supported by the device
c) CODEC driver issues (also impacts web playback, if so re-install q-Lite codec pack)
Your issue though, if it was working and then stopped, may be somehow linked to the device.
darant1979

Post by darant1979 »

Same for me, this was after the update before last... Alerts work, but will not load the clip from notifications and when it launches the app, the alerts section is blank. I have to go into the calendar and select them.