Default Clips Folders - Missing

slater

Default Clips Folders - Missing

Post by slater »

When attempting to setup Clips, there are no default settings for New, Stored, or Alerts. They are missing. The folders to choose from are also missing under the "record" tab of camera settings. I am using Release 5.3.8.6 x64 (1/17/2021) and currently under evaluation license. I want to buy this, but need to make sure it will work first.
BI_Folders.jpg
BI_Folders.jpg (48.05 KiB) Viewed 3395 times
msexton

Re: Default Clips Folders - Missing

Post by msexton »

I am having the same issue. I have sent a message to support on Tuesday, January 19, 2021 and I am still waiting for a response. I purchased two licenses last year and they both work. But, now I have a third office that I am going to run Blue Iris at and I downloaded the latest : Release 5.3.8.7 x64 (1/18/2021). I have a fully paid licensed Version: Release 5.3.6.7 x64 (12/16/2020) which I do not have any problems with. See screen shot of both version 5.3.8.7 and version 5.3.6.7. The older version supports "New", "Stored" and "Alerts" folders. But, the latest version does not have those folders and it won't allow me to create them. It has now been two days and I hope to get help soon.
msexton

Post by msexton »

I am having the same issue. I have sent a message to support on Tuesday, January 19, 2021 and I am still waiting for a response. I purchased two licenses last year and they both work. But, now I have a third office that I am going to run Blue Iris at and I downloaded the latest : Release 5.3.8.7 x64 (1/18/2021). I have a fully paid licensed Version: Release 5.3.6.7 x64 (12/16/2020) which I do not have any problems with. See screen shot of both version 5.3.8.7 and version 5.3.6.7. The older version supports "New", "Stored" and "Alerts" folders. But, the latest version does not have those folders and it won't allow me to create them. It has now been two days and I hope to get help soon.
MikeBwca

Post by MikeBwca »

The first three folders are incorrect, and not pointing to the proper folders.

Change the following...

Aux -2 Change to: New Path: c:\BlueIris\New
Aux -1 Change to: Stored Path: c:\BlueIris\Stored
Aux 0 Change to: Alerts Path: c:\BlueIris\Alerts

Also, it would be best to move the database off the C: drive, onto it's own drive.