2 way sound not working

MikeBwca

Re: 2 way sound not working

Post by MikeBwca »

timmmmah wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:44 pm IP2M-841E unable to get sound out of the speaker of the camera. Trying from BI android app ver. 2.0.68 and BLUE IRIS version: 5.0.5.2 x64.

I can get sounds from the camera but not the speaker in the camera. RTSP: 554 Discovery: 80 Make: Amcrest Model: ProHD RTSP/HTTP (also tried: ProHD/IP2/IP3*)

PTZ setting : Amcrest/Dahua

If I use the AMCREST app it works just fine for having sound go to the speaker. Any suggestions would be a great help.
Let's review....
- Are you referring to using the microphone on your phone to speak to the cameras speaker?
- BI Settings, Users... for the user your using on your phone, 'Audio Listen/talk' enabled?
timmmmah

Re: 2 way sound not working

Post by timmmmah »

Yes using microphone on my phone with the blue iris android app to speak to the cameras. If u use desktop, IOS then there are no issues. Yes audio listen/talk is enabled. I can hear what is going on from the mic on the camera but can't send audio to the speaker on the camera. I have an email chain with support that they were unable to resolve the issue and was told it could be related to phone, etc. When I do press the mic icon on the android app it never allows it to be enabled. Goes green for a second or 2 then clears itself.