Unable to get Bosch NDN-50022-A3 IP camera to connect to BI4

kaamady

Unable to get Bosch NDN-50022-A3 IP camera to connect to BI4

Post by kaamady »

I have 14 Bosch NDN-50022-A3 IP cameras that I have upgraded the firmware on. Blue Iris is unable to stay connected for more than 1 frame, then it says no signal. I have contacted Bosch support and they advised to upgrade the firmware, which I have done. I have tried every setting under the Bosch selection with no success. When I click find/inspect it just thinks it's a generic rtsp camera and won't stay connected.
kaamady

Re: Unable to get Bosch NDN-50022-A3 IP camera to connect to BI4

Post by kaamady »

Here are a few screenshots of the current settings I'm using.
setting 2.PNG
setting 2.PNG (68.06 KiB) Viewed 5493 times
setting 1.PNG
setting 1.PNG (100.6 KiB) Viewed 5493 times
ArlosIris

Post by ArlosIris »

Can you tell me if you were ever able to get your Bosch cameras to work with Blue Iris? I have 2 Bosch VG5-7130 7000HD cameras for outdoor use and can't even tell you disappointed I am to find that neither of them will work with Blue Iris thus far. It seems to go through the BI camera configurator just fine with no errors (no BAD RESPONSE) but there is still "No Signal" after I SAVE and CLOSE the setup.

Please tell me if you were able to solve this very disappointing outcome. In the mean time have a Happy New Year ahead.
TimG

Post by TimG »

Have you set the camera to its most basic (most compatible to BI) settings ? Like using basic H264 and not H265 or H265+ or souped up stuff ? I think we need to see your camera settings on the camera webserver itself, and a scan with Onvif Manager to see what that gives you.
Forum Moderator.
Problem ? Ask and we will try to assist, but please check the Help file.