Pay to get Bluriris setup

For anything else on your mind
joey117

Pay to get Bluriris setup

Post by joey117 »

Is there any companies out there that you can pay to help you set up blue Iris ?
TimG

Re: Pay to get Bluriris setup

Post by TimG »

Not that I know of. Can we attempt to help ? (Note that this is a peer to peer forum)
Forum Moderator.
Problem ? Ask and we will try to assist, but please check the Help file.
joey117

Post by joey117 »

I do appreciate the offer but I must be trying to work on it for 2 + years. I'm one of the biggest problems I have a full reolink camera setup and I have had all sorted difficulties with the set-up. one day I can find the camera and it works perfectly for a couple hours then it starts blinking on and off, the next day I can't find the camera at all, I have lost alerts on cameras, I have had time that I have left the camera constant recording then records nothing.
TimG

Post by TimG »

Ethernet or wifi connections ?
Forum Moderator.
Problem ? Ask and we will try to assist, but please check the Help file.
HeneryH

Post by HeneryH »

Sell the Reolink cameras and replace them with more ONVIF compatible cameras. That would be cheaper and more stable in the long run. You're also unlikely to find a consultant to take on that turd of a job.

You could pay someone to "fix" it today and next week it could break again.

Stop throwing good money after bad.
Pogo

Post by Pogo »

Depends on which Reolink cameras, their firmware and the skillset/experience of the user/operator. And don't let it get around, but you can barely give Reolink cameras away, let alone sell them.

The simplest solution may be to just buy a Reolink NVR and then maybe try integration of the cameras into BI that way if the BI piece is a mission critical aspect. Otherwise, the integrated Reolink system should work just fine for what sounds like are probably fairly modest purposes.

Additional details may be helpful.
joey117

Post by joey117 »

I already have a reolink nvr and the whole system is like by ethernet cables , Ranging from RLC-1212A,Reolink TrackMix, RLC-810A, and maybe a rlc 410 kicking about , I did try to add the nvr IP and then filter through the main and sub streams, It got to a certain point it just kept crashing or everytime I turned off the computer and Reloaded it could not connect to the cameras at all