Zosi Camera Socket Error 10054 - clueless

batmanhood

Zosi Camera Socket Error 10054 - clueless

Post by batmanhood »

I have 3 Zosi cameras (ZG23213M) and 4 Amcrest in my current setup. All 7 cameras are networked via CAT6 to POE switch. For some reason, 2 of the Zosi cameras hit error socket error 10054 after ~5-10 minutes of streaming and won't come back online until I go through camera settings and do find/inspect. The 2 cameras with 10054 error have the exact same configuration as another same model camera that never has issues.

-Rebooted cameras and swapped ethernet cables and still saw issues.
-The 2 problem cameras are fine and have no issues on their web interface OR when connected to Zosi NVR
-The 2 problem cameras never have any network issues and will respond to network pings all day long.

Any other idea on how to troubleshoot what is causing the constant 10054 errors and dropped feeds?

I'm on BlueIRIS 5.5.1.2
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (25.32 KiB) Viewed 2635 times
batmanhood

Re: Zosi Camera Socket Error 10054 - clueless

Post by batmanhood »

After tons of experiments, it seems like the camera feeds drop after 5 minutes 30 seconds (after configuring it) pretty reliably. Even if I have "Send RTSP keep-alive" checked in the configuration setting for the camera. I suspect the feed is timing out and dropping the connection but have no idea on how to debug the blueIris keep alive functionality. It doesn't seem to be working and i'm not sure why...

Is there another way to manually sent RTSP keep-alive?

Anyone else experience something similar?
TimG

Post by TimG »

I've not seen the rtsp and Onvif on the same port before. Is that deliberate ?
Forum Moderator.
Problem ? Ask and we will try to assist, but please check the Help file.
IAmATeaf

Post by IAmATeaf »

What are the stream settings in the actual cams themselves, things like encoder, fps, iframe etc.